Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SHOUT OUT!!!

Here is a shout out to my neighbor and photographer extraordinaire Amy......
THANK YOU!!
She braved the frigid weather to take pictures of my sweet little Abby so I could get a baptism announcement ready for the big day!! (next Saturday) WAHOO!
Abby was freezing, literally shaking, and after a short time she was done. It didn't go as well as I had planned so I was really worried that we weren't able to get anything that would work. I need not worry, Amy is amazing and had plenty of pics for me to choose from! Thank heavens!!
Bless you Amy! :)

Check it out:
http://amynfarrphotography.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Lara said...

Gorgeous!

Allen's said...

That Abby is such a doll....we are hoping our little girl is half as cute as she is! Amy did a great job!