Monday, December 21, 2009

This one is for you Ashley Q

2010 YW Theme Poster

I was telling Melanie H about how much I love this poster and that I wanted to buy it for Abby's room and she told me that you (Ashley) are always looking for things like this for the YW room.
I bought some of these posters awhile back and they are so beautiful! The website is www.realheroposters.com but the pictures there just don't do the posters justice...they are so much better than I thought. I have 5 of them (Joshua, Samuel, Joseph, Esther and Mary) and they are all amazing. The prices are great too. I know he is offering a discount to church groups as well. Sorry for posting this...I guess I need to get your email because I keep forgetting to mention it to you when I see you at church. I am soooo much better at the email thing because it seems like I remember to do things at 11 at night when it is too late to call but not too late to email! :)

4 comments:

Hot Shauna said...

I love that one too!
Meghan

Ashley said...

Absolutely love it!! I went to the website and checked out pricing...I would love to get one for each of the girls and give it to them at New Beginings in February...unfortunatly not quite enough funds :( SHOOT! I think I will get one to put up in the YW room and frame it. Thanks for the heads up!! FYI: I felt totally honored a blog post was dedicated to me...honored :)

Jewels said...

Hey There,
I stumbled into your blog from Lara Ziebarths. Darling kiddos, love the real hero posters-so inspiring! I hope you guys had a great Christmas and that you don't mind a new blog stalker!
Ours is private but if you e-mail me at brophy.jewels@gmail.com I will send an invite your way.
Have a Happy New Year!!
Julie

The Mom said...

Well I haven't surfed the blogs for while and decided to come visit! Hope you had a great christmas. I wanted to get your address so I could send a card!