Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sitting here just enjoying the holiday, the PEACE of knowing that I am pretty much done shopping, the JOY of no homework this week, loving the snow outside and loving that my kids have been playing in it NONSTOP for days now. Enjoying all the sweet people out there taking their time and putting forth their efforts to bring me holiday goodies even though I don't send any out myself. I am warm inside sitting by my fireplace, loving the glow of the garland and the twinkle of the tree. But most of all, I am LOVING my Christmas music....one of the BEST things about Christmas! I LOVE Christmas music. Holiday Traditions on XM has been playing pretty much 24/7 at my house. Today I threw in a family favorite....Peter Breinholt's Christmas Album - NOEL. One of my favorite Christmas albums ever. It makes me think of our Savior. It is beautiful. If you don't have it, you should!

1 comments:

Ange said...

Thanks for the idea - I've never listened to his music, but I think Jason is completely tired of the same 3 Christmas CD's I've had for the past 10 years. :)