Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Seriously? I am so disappointed!

I get all excited for the Van Halen Rockband edition to come out, and even more excited to see that they have special guest acts from some REALLY good bands like the Foo's, Blink 182, The Offspring, along with some other really cool songs. AND THEN....I look at the set list and realize that we are talking about the David Lee Roth days....I mean SERIOUSLY...David Lee Roth. He is so old school, everyone knows that Sammy is where it's at! Van Halen isn't really Van Halen without Sammy! 5150 - um, one of the best albums ever and I can't even sing DREAM - I was going to put that song on my wedding video!! So sad.
Here is the lame website in case anyone else is feeling like they want to be depressed today.

http://vanhalen.guitarhero.com/

1 comments:

Lara said...

You mean Just A Gigalo isn't your favorite song?