Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Pirates Life for ME!!

I am so excited - if you know anything about me you know I LOVE pirates, skulls, crossbones, the works! Pirate Island Pizza is coming to Layton! My brother went to the St. George location this weekend and they had a ball. It is a themed restaurant and it is all about PIRATES! How cool is that? They have a pirate show, the employees are all dressed like pirates and everything is decorated like being in a pirate village or ship. They have an arcade area and a gift shop (like the Mayan in SLC) but with an Amazing Jakes feel. I pulled some pics off the internet. They have several SLC locations opening soon too! They do have a website but there isn't anything there yet. www.pirateislandpizza.com Thanks Ty for sharing the info - it made my week!
Simple pleasures people, simple pleasures!

Home of the "Kracken" (Pirates of the Caribbean) a 24" pizza.
Looks good enough to eat - plus it's late and I am really hungry!

SOOOOO who's goin with me - we'll have a swashbuckling good time!?
Ok I made it to the end of this post without using any lame pirate lingo, but c'mon, I couldn't resist - It's a PIRATE POST!

6 comments:

Allen's said...

I'm up for it...my kids would love it!

Lara said...

That looks SO fun! I have never heard of the place. We are totally there once it opens!

Eichmeiers said...

ha ha, i like your pirate talk mi hardy! and i saw this place in st. george, we were gonna check it out next time with the kids!

Shaun - Jillian said...

That looks so fun! We are going to have to try that one out. Where is it going to be at? I hope you had a good time in AZ. It seems like it has been a while since I have seen you! It looks like you guys have been keeping busy!

Ange said...

I'm all for pirate pizza....sounds delicious!
I think we should all make a night of it!

The Mom said...

I've never heard of the place but if it's like the Myan... I'm there!