Thursday, August 06, 2009

OCD...Maybe!

I have been feeling so lousy about not posting recently. My July was absolutely crazy! As a matter of fact, this year has been strange in oh so many ways. As many of you know!
I have never been the one to care about things being in their place, or organized, or anything like that. But lately, I have been thinkin that maybe I am a little OCD! I am freaking out that I haven't had a chance to post my spring months. It is like this mental roadblock, like I can't post anything current until I get that all caught up. It's weird I know! But hey, this is my family's photo album and I can't have it printed while it's missing a couple of months in there, that would be crazy!
Soooo, long story short, I am uploading all sorts of photos from the spring so I can get caught up, and then I can post about SUMMER. We have had a really good summer so far...and it is coming to an end so I better get to it! Stay tuned! (Isn't it funny that I talk like there are people out there that are really anticipating my blog posts! A ha hahha!)

8 comments:

Candice said...

I AM anticipating your blog posts and let's be honest, does anyone else really matter?

Hot Shauna said...

Trish,
Your blog is being read! and when the donahoe family posts something i click on it and walla!
Have fun posting all of your spring stuff

meghan

Mechelle said...

Oh, but we are ...
Can't wait to see all the fun!

Lara said...

I totally anticipate your blog posts. We can't get enough of your family over here. So we cannot wait for all these up and coming posts. Good luck!

Ange said...

Me too.....I keep clicking, and hoping for a new blog post :)
Can't wait!

The Mom said...

I completely understand the being busy thing. I've got so much to do and have a million pics to post but little time to do it. Posting past is such a need anyway. These are memories your little ones will cherish forever!

McDougal's said...

We are all waiting....we really are out here ready for your report!

krista said...

I for one am on pins and needles.