Friday, June 12, 2009

FiReWoRkS Anyone?
Hi everybody, this is Josh. I am selling packages of fireworks as a fundraiser for my new soccer team. Wasatch Soccer Club. We are trying to earn money for our uniforms. If you are planning on buying fireworks for the Fourth of July these packages are just a bit cheaper than the fireworks stand. Please let me know if you are interested. I have three packages to choose from small, medium and large. The prices are $10, $20, and $50. They have different varieties of fireworks in each package. I will be walking around the neighborhood or you can give me a call. I will deliver the fireworks to your house from June 29 - July 2nd.
You can write a check or pay with cash.
Thank you.

1 comments:

The Mom said...

Well dang,
If I lived closer, I would certainly buy. I'm sure you wouldn't want to deliver to Idaho would ya? Good luck! Cute Cute boy. Lots of girlfriends I bet!