Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hamblin Family Christmas Party

I am borrowing a laptop so I can try and post a couple of christmas pics real quick. Here are a few pics from the Hamblin family Christmas Party at Kent and Cherie's house. Last year Grandma Gibson added a live nativity to the festivities. This year it was definately "lively" considering we had a real life baby Jesus thanks to baby Jake! Grandpa did an awesome job with props, scenery and costume design! Jantz and Hailee played Joseph and Mary. Abby was an angel and Josh was a shepard. There were wise men and even animals! Nice work grandpa! Katie played the piano and we sang some primary christmas songs to add to the ambience.


After dinner and the nativity we had a gift exchange. The kids of course love that. We even got to see some videos of the engagement of the newly engaged couples at the party - super fun! With all my "little" cousins engaged, I am starting to feel old! That seemed like so long ago for me! It will be fun next year to have several new additions to the Hamblin clan...Ashely, Kathleen and Kevin. The party was lots of fun. Thanks to dad for the pictures...I forgot my camera.
I just thought this one of Jake was cute.
Next up for the Hamblin family - 3 weddings!!!

0 comments: