Sunday, December 14, 2008

You gotta LOVE Wal-Mart

Ok, at least I can text a picture to my blog. I HAD to share this one! Jantz and I were grocery shopping on Friday at his beloved Wal-Mart. Those of you who know Jantzen know that he LOVES Wal-mart. Don't ask me why...but at least on Friday I loved it too. When we started down this aisle this guy was bent over putting stuff in his cart...the picture would've been MUCH more graphic at that point. And trust me, the landing strip that he had about made me vomit! Truly! By the time I got to him this is what I saw. Only at Wal-mart my friends. Jantz and I laughed for the next 4 aisles. Jantz couldn't stop laughing. He kept grabbing my phone so he could see the picture, then he kept saying I hope we run into that guy with the bum again! Good times! I needed a good belly laugh so for once..thank you Wal-Mart!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Emma said...

Hi This is Emma Ziebarth. That is so funny!!! Hope you guys are doing great!

Ed said...

Funny, I think this same guy was at our Walmart last night...

Candice said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the good giggle! That poor little girl that has to claim that crack as her dad...so sad.

Lara said...

Thanks for making my day!! Ella always wants to wear her jammies when we go to Wal-Mart and I think it's because she feels like she fits in better looking like that.

Lara said...

Sorry , I had to look one more time. I actually just noticed that the poor girl looks a little embarrassed. Like she's saying "Hurry up so we can get out of here!"

Morris Five said...

shut up so so funny. I needed a good laugh today!!!