Monday, December 15, 2008

Bob who?

All the kids were working on various projects at the table while I was fixing dinner. Out of the blue Jantzen sings/says "I got the working man blues." I say - "what?" He says, "that's what Bob says." I say, "Bob who." He says, "you know Bob." I say, "no, I don't know, Bob who?" He says -"the Bob that says you burned my barn and stole my horse!" Me - totally clueless..."what Bob is that?" He says loudly - "BOB - Bob Dylan!"

During the commuting days from grandma's to school in Layton it was one of the cd's that played in Dayt's car when he wasn't listening to Laura Ingraham. Josh's words exactly! I'm wondering-WHO is Laura Ingraham?? They other cd of choice was Pink Floyd. Josh said he was tired of listening to NPR every morning on the commute from grandma's to school so he didn't mind. It's a good thing that is over with - I wouldn't want to listen to NPR OR Bob Dylan! The only Dylan I can stand is Jakob Dylan - AKA The Wallflowers - and he is a MUCH better singer than his father!


1 comments:

The Donahoe Family said...

I need to clarify the Laura Ingraham comment. I don't support, endorse or agree with anything she says. I listen to her strictly for comedy.

Dayton