Monday, December 15, 2008

Josh's new comp disc list

Ok, so maybe this isn't cute for some of you - but because this is my journal, I have to write this down because one day I might want to remember it, and exactly how he wrote it.

1- Don't mater (Akon)
2- Chris Brown - Forever
3- Crush (David Archuleta)
4- Sweet Emotion (Aerosmith)
5- Sweet Child (Guns and Roses)
6- Scream! (HSM3)
7- With you (HSM3)
8- Through the Fire and Flames (Dragon Force)
9- Raido Nowere (Bruce Springsteen)
10- Comteirly Num (Pink Floyd)
11- Where the Streets Have No Name (U2)

Obviously, he is influenced by three things - Radio Disney, his father, and Guitar Hero!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I LOVE that your kids love music so much! It is so cute and it shows their cute personalities. I would love to see a music list from the others too.

Katie said...

You're blog cracks me up...no pun intended to the previous post below. And I have to say most of the time I am not bitter about being single, but I do have moments where I just want to strangle married people...no let me rephrase that...I want to strangle either newly married or about to be married couples! By the way..Todd is engaged!