Friday, December 19, 2008

Some Jantz moments
I'm borrowing a laptop so I am using this opportunity to upload a couple of photos. Here is a picture with Jantz eating his waffle and toast and his latest obsession - the I-pod. He grabs Josh's "Off-pod" and rocks out. He talks SO LOUD when he is listening - and - it's funny to listen to him sing the lyrics to the songs. He comes up with the weirdest lines when he is singing, some of it doesn't make sense.

This was the other day when it was snowing. He came in dressed like this and asked me if he could go outside and shovel. LOVE the cowboy boots that are 3 sizes too big.

1 comments:

Lara said...

That is so cute about the "off pod"! And I know snow shoes that are too big all so well. Ben got these snow shoes from a cousin last year and since then that is all he wants to wear. They are at least 3 sizes too big even still. Just think, one day they will fit and then they won't anymore. I know that is deep. But I will be sad I think when that day comes...and oh boy so will he!
Wow, so sorry about the Rambling Ruby over hear.