Friday, December 19, 2008

ABBles * BaBbLeS
I'm loving feeling like I am able to blog again!! Hopefully soon I can bore everyone with all the "old" pictures I have been dying to post. I absolutely adore these pictures of Abby in October. I just caught her in a cute moment but the pictures turned out so brilliant. She is the sweetest girl! Abby is such an angel. We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is always so willing to help. Tonight she wanted to help me load the dishwasher. Then when I tucked her in tonight she said, "Mom, tomorrow I want to help you do the laundry and help you clean."
HELLO! How lucky am I?


Here is a picture I took last week of her and baby Jake.

3 comments:

Lara said...

We agree over here. Abby is adorable! Very cute pictures. By the way, Ella can't quite get your last name down. She calls your family the Dominoes. ;)

Katie said...

She is so cute!! (PS..if you really want to go to the Britney concert, I'll totally go with. I keep telling my mom I want to go and she just rolls her eyes at me, so.....if you need a partner to go be silly with I'm totally up for it!!!)

Morris Five said...

Abby really is just so cute and sweet. I can't wait for her to be my daugher in law!!!! I have to get a girl somehow.