Monday, September 29, 2008

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!
A year or so ago Dayt and I heard about this show that was critically acclaimed but noone watched. It was in danger of being pulled off the air after only the first season so NBC tried to get some people hooked on the show by releasing that first season on DVD for only $19.99 (5 discs). We wanted to check it out and for $19 why not. We loved it! We couldn't stop watching it. We watched several episodes (like until 3 am) night after night! We were instantly hooked! Season 2 brought in some more fans but with the writers strike they were still wondering what to do with the show. For season three this fall NBC made a partnership with DirectTV who will play FNL uncut, commercial free, all new episodes starting on October 1st on channel 101 at 9pm. If you have DirectTV you should definately watch! If not, they will air it early in 2009 on NBC so get in season 1 and 2 before then. I highly suggest renting/buying Seasons 1 and 2 you will not be disappointed. Oh, and it isn't all about football!!
However, coach Taylor is a big reason why I watch.



1 comments:

The Brandon Family said...

I haven't heard of this searies, but I wanted to say hi. Your kids are so cute. I hope you don't mind but I found you on face book and noticed your blog.