Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Phoebe

Yeah! Phoebe is here. Seems like it has been just a few short months - right Beck? After 15 1/2 long years Kenzie finally has a sister! Phoebe Eriksson made her debut into the world yesterday afternoon September 18th. She was 7lbs 8oz and 19 inches long. She has the thickest head of jet black hair ever! She is darling! Last night I was loving just holding her and laughing with one of my best pals! We had so much fun. She has a little bit of all the kids in her. She was dead asleep to the world so I didn't get many pics with her eyes open, and even then she had sleepy little eyes. I get to reap the benefits of all my friends hard work - what a great place for me to be. I loved getting to know you Phoebe! Can't wait to snuggle you again! Congrats Eriksson clan!








1 comments:

Candice said...

OH MY! She is yummy!