Monday, September 08, 2008

Baby Jake is Finally Here!

I'm sure Brooke didn't feel this way but my kids have been sooo excited for Baby Jake to come they couldn't hardly wait! They have wanted a baby in the house for so long. Finally they can have a little baby to around to appease them - thanks Brooke! Better you than me! Here are some pictures we took at the hospital that night.

Jake Tyler Gibson
September 2nd, 2008
3:05pm
6 Pounds 8 Ounces
19.5 Inches long





Here are the boys checking out his little feet. The kids wanted to check everything out. They loved his tiny little features. He is such a cute little guy. He reminds me of Hailee when she was a baby. Even I am having so much fun holding him.


2 comments:

Candice said...

Little Jake is adorable and I wish I could get my hands on him. BUT! I am wondering where your John McCain post is.....hmmmmmmm.

LaDeaux family said...

Your kids are so cute holding the baby! I love it. Jake is very cute too. Is it your brother's first?