Monday, September 08, 2008

McCain

Several people are wondering why I haven't posted about McCain's speech yet. Well, to be honest, I started watching his speech and I kept falling asleep. (true story - and it wasn't late) I didn't actually make it through the whole speech and I haven't had time to watch it online yet. I have read the entire speech but in order to make a fair comparison I want to watch it too. So, I WILL post about it, I just have to watch it first - and stay awake to finish it!
AHA HHA Ha

Just a note for all of you who are vilifying me for voting for Obama. As I mentioned before in that post, I haven't made up my mind yet, that was the reason for me watching BOTH speeches before making a decision. (enter smiley face here!)


2 comments:

Candice said...

Very Nice and well stated. :)

Anonymous said...

Long live McCAIN, and Palin!!!!!!!