Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WARNING
AWOL RISK - HIGH!!


We are spending the next two months or so at my mom and dad's while we are waiting for our house to be finished -we are very grateful - thanks mom and dad!
My poor dad has probably not had the summer of his liking. Retired guy, fishing everyday, works on the honey-do list, takes long naps, watches sports on tv. Not this summer! Lots of grandkids living at home (right after the Stones left, we moved in 3 days later!) His days now are interrupted with sibling quarreling, sounds of Lego Indiana Jones on the Wii, Disney channel, Jonas Brothers and Cheetah girl cds blaring, grandpa will you take us on a bike ride, grandpa can we go get cookies, what's going on gramps...I don't think I really need to go on.
We are concerned that he might try to escape anyday now....He does mysteriously disappear from time to time. AND he is spending a LOT of time at Sam's club - even more than usual.

I put some vinyl up on the door to the garage

2 comments:

Candice said...

That is hilarious!!!!!! AHAHAHAHA!

Owen said...

I agree! That totally cracked me up!!