Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kids say the darndest things

We are in the car last Saturday driving around running some errands. I take a call on my cell phone and then say to Dayt: "That was Joe, he can meet with us at 2:00." Jantz says "mom, you are meeting with Joe?" Me - "yes." Jantz - you are meeting with JOE? Me - "yes" Jantz - really you are meeting with Joe - can I come?" Me - "yes, you are coming." Jantz - "seriously, I can meet with Joe too?" At this point I am thinking something is a little off here...I say "Which Joe do you THINK I am meeting with? Jantz - (with a duh look on his face and a little attitude..."Joe Jonas" Me - (laughing hysterically) "ugh, no, Joe from the lighting store."

The Sunday previously

Jantz - "Mom, when we went camping with grandpa Dave there were two people that broke the law - the REAL law and without a second of hesitation he follows with this statement: swear on da howey bible!


0 comments: