Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sleepover at Cami's
Jantz has been looking forward to sleeping at Cami's since Christmas. Part of their christmas gift from her was to pick an activity of their choice and have a sleepover at her house. Jantz picked the Zoo so it took several months to get to warmer weather for that activity. Cami gave me these pictures a couple of weeks ago but I haven't had time to post them until now. I had a hard time picking which ones to post because he looks so cute in so many of them. He has to be one of the most photogenic kids because his personality just shows through so well. He had so much fun on his "date." Thanks Cam for showing a guy a good time!Jantz loves to play card games.
A sleepover at Cam's isn't complete without popcorn and ice cream sundaes! He got to stay up way late and watch movies and have treats! That ice cream looks so good! He got to scoop it and embellish it all by himself with whatever he wanted!

Getting ready for bed!

Off to the Zoo the next morning. This picture makes him look so grown-up!

This picture cracks me up because the one thing he kept repeating over and over was that he didn't like the giraffes because they were so stinky! The other funny thing he said was about the stroller. I don't have a quality stroller anymore because my kids are too big. So Cam had to borrow a stroller from my brother. When she got it out of the car at the zoo Jantz looked at her like what the heck is this. He said, "Umm did you remember that I am four now?"

He had the best time! We still hear about his trip to the zoo all the time. I guess it is true what they say about time being the best gift you can give someone!

THANKS CAM!

1 comments:

Candice said...

Ok, about the sroller thing...I was just showing Maggee these CUTE pictures of Jantz and she said "Mom, why does he still go in strollers?" AHAHAHAHAHA! Great minds think alike. Cami is such a great aunt...could we adopt her?