Monday, November 16, 2009

FYI * Swine Flu Clinic

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a H1N1 clinic again tomorrow at the Dee Events Center in Ogden. Starts at 8am. I heard it through the grapevine this afternoon and my kids needed to get their second dose of it so I cruised up after school to check it out. There was no waiting at all. We were in and out in 15 minutes. The one lady told me they were giving 3000 doses out each day but their website just says 3000 between both days. http://www.webermorganhealth.org/ We got there just before 4:30 and they were giving out tickets that had been originally scheduled for 1pm this afternoon so I am assuming they didn't get as many people as they planned on.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks Trish for the heads up on the clinic. I was planning on getting my kids second dose this week! The line went really fast...it beats standing in line for a ticket and then standing in line to get a shot through Davis County!