Friday, September 11, 2009

Goldfish!

I love my little Jantzen! Things have been a little quiet around here when everyone is at school. At least I have Jantz for 1/2 the day - and at very least - he LOVES to chat! I get to sit and talk with him, which, if you know Jantz AT ALL - you know it's good conversation! Here are some funny things he said this week. I want to write them down because I have already forgot the other 8 things that made me laugh this week!

We played "Goldfish" for hours this week. You may know it by it's original name - "Go Fish" but Jantz gives everything a little twist because he can't remember what things are called. I would ask him for a particular fish and he would say
"no - goldfish" or he would say " I believe I do" It was sooo funny! Then as he was about to ask me for the same fish for the 3rd time he would stop and pause remembering that he had already asked and say "mom, did you just "goldfish" or in other words, have you picked up a new card recently.

He was watching Shrek the third - something he hadn't seen for several years and made the comment (as Shrek was getting into bed) that Shrek had forgotten to put on his garments!

We were playing the blinking game and I said playing around with him, ha you blinked...why do you keep blinking. He said, I just blink - that's what I do. I said, why and he said, there is just something inside me that makes me blink, I don't know. I said, well what is it. He said my lungs or something!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Jantz is my absolute favorite!! I hope I have a child that awesomely entertaining! LOL.

Lara said...

The other day as we were driving by, Jantzen waved to us. Not the usual wave though. He stopped what he was doing (riding his bike) and made sure we saw him put up his cute little hand. And he kept it up until we were good and gone. I immediately said how much I love him and how adorable he is and ALL my kids who were in the back of the car replied "I know"! We are totally fans of Jantz over here.

Ange said...

That is TIMELESS!!! I think I'd have to say the Shrek garment comment is my favorite. WHERE do they come up with this stuff?????
What a cutie!