Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Spring Soccer

Just wrapped up the spring soccer season last Saturday. I am missing it already! I love to sit and watch the kids play. They are both so much fun to watch. Josh likes soccer so much he tried out for the Wasatch Soccer Club competitive team and made it! We will be watching a lot more soccer in the months to come and I couldn't be happier! Plus, Jantz starts this fall...that should be great entertainment. Those of you who have seen him play t-ball this season know exactly what I am talking about! :) Here are a couple of pics from their last games..

I was a 1/2 second too late taking this shot, Josh is in the orange closest to the goalie, he just scored!
I think this was a pass to someone in the box, again I'm a 1/2 second too late - they just move too fast! Kinda a funny shot. I felt bad for this cute little team, we beat them in double digits.

Here's Abby with her team. Their cute coach had a medal ceremony after their game.

Here is Abby on a breakaway to the goal

And Abby playing defense

1 comments:

Lara said...

Wow, I am impressed with all the soccer skills at your house. Did they get their talent from you?