Monday, April 27, 2009

Interesting Facts:

I read an article today in a magazine about keeping kids safe.
I learned two things that I did not know before.

#1 A child under the age of 4 is 14 times more likely to die in a swimming pool than in an automobile accident.

#2 American Cancer Society says tanning booths emit rays 15 times stronger than the sun, and users under the age of 35 increase their risk of melanoma by 75%! Hello self tanning lotion!


And totally unrelated but something I wish to remember: Yesterday during stake conference when Elder Johnson mentioned something about the atonement, Jantzen asked Dayt if when he died he had to die on the cross. Dayt told him no. To which he replied, " oh GOOD! I DO NOT want to do that, that would NOT be fun! So we can just get too old and die!"

3 comments:

Allen's said...

Good info! That Jantzen is so cute! Send him over to play more!

Lara said...

Those facts are crazy!

And what Jantzen said melts my heart. I agree, that would not be fun.

Mechelle said...

Never tan never will. My skin would just go straight to cancer and bypass the tan altogether. Maybe my perfected body is tan and although the cross would provide opportunity for a tan, I am with Jantzen, NOT fun!