Friday, April 03, 2009

Girlfriends
Just wanted to say a little bit about FRIENDS! I absolutely LOVE my husband, however, sometimes you just need a good girlfriend around. My GNO's have been a little fewer and farther between in the last couple of months - things just get busier as you get older I guess. But there is nothing like a good girls night at the movies, shopping, dinner, or just walking Target! I found this saying today that reminded me of some good times I have had with some great friends. It read, "Friendship is when you can say only ONE word and crack up and noone else will know what you are talking about." I have had some fabulous friends over the years. I have friends that I have had for many many years, friends that have moved, friends that I could say anything too, friends that don't judge me for my faults and inadaquecies, friends that I have lost contact with, friends I wish I still had, friends to laugh with, friends to cry with, friends that live close by, friends that live far away, friends that are forgiving - and some that aren't, friends that will always be friends and friends that are new. I have been so blessed to have always had the support, comfort, and love of a good friend. Tonight I was able to make some new friends and for that I am very grateful. (thanks KL) For we can never have too many friends! So to all of you out there - thanks for being my friend! And for those of you whom I met tonight - "there are still good times to be had." (quote from a very famous movie about friends!)
Peace * LOVE * and a good belly laugh!



1 comments:

Lara said...

I think friends need to get together more often! Anytime you want a GNO, call me. I am down...anytime, anyplace.