Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Comic Relief

Today I said to Jantz - maybe I should teach you how to tie your shoes so we can go get you some "big boy" shoes. (as soon as you graduate above toddler size ten velcro is hard to find!)
He said "I already know how to tie my shoes"
I say - "Oh yeah, how do you tie your shoes"
Jantz - "I know that you go straight down and then make a loop and pull it through"
Mom (surprised) - "Oh, how do you know how to do that?"
Jantz - "I learned it from SpongeBob. One time he didn't know how to tie his laces and he learned a song so I know how to do it now (then proceeds to sing some of the song)

Hmm - does SpongeBob have any other practical information he can teach my child?

*******

As I walked through the front door I heard Jantz crying loudly, and through the crying I heard him say - "It's always all about you dad!!"

*******

Dayt was looking all over for the remote so he could record a basketball game. After a bit he became frustrated and just sat on the couch for a minute. Jantz started digging around in the couch and found the remote. He walked over to Dayt and dropped it in his lap and then threw out both of his arms and tossed his head from side to side and said "Whose da maaan?!"

We LOVE Jantz - he makes us laugh everyday!!



3 comments:

Allen's said...

WAY too funny...that is some serious comic relief!

Owen said...

My favorite is....it's always all about you Dad! Classic.

Ashley said...

It's so fun I found your blog! Kids do say the greatest things :) I love the pictures of your kids, so cute!