Wednesday, February 04, 2009

LOSER!!

I know what you are all thinking - two posts in a row what a princess right? Well maybe you all don't care but Josh is probably not going to be happy. He was upset that I didn't mention that he fasts every month in the last post - ha ha ha - must be a little jealousy. I told him it just wasn't as cool to see a 9 year old fast every Sunday - that is just a given! Just kidding - I didn't really. Anyway, my darling little daughter has finally lost her first tooth!! WaHOO! She has been waiting for this for so long! This tooth has been loose for 3 weeks so it is about time! She was so excited. I took this pic on my phone just minutes after the hysteria and excitement - look how happy she is! Yea! Now she can have her name listed on the tooth chart at school - this is BIG! She has felt so left out! :) The tooth fairy actually made it to our house (miracle) and left two dollars (what?) that is a lot for just one little tooth. I was really sad to miss her reaction in the morning. I had to fly to Denver on business and missed the whole thing so this information is what I gathered from my phone conversation with them after school. Apparently she was super excited that the tooth fairy must be some sort of pixie or fairy because she left some pixie/fairy dust behind. Josh was thinking that maybe he shouldn't have saved so many of his teeth and should have sold them to the tooth fairy because $2 is good pay for a tooth (no kidding!). And Jantz just couldn't believe that she was so quiet... "Man, that tooth fairy is good! I can't believe she can go in and out of the doors and we didn't know about it. She is sooo quiet I can't believe it!"


Sent: Feb 4, 2009 11:51 PM
Subject: Abby
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comments:

Lara said...

Congrats Abby!! What a sweet smile!