Tuesday, October 14, 2008

60th Anniversary
Not ours - thank heavens - ah ah ha - I am so funny! Just kidding - it was Grandma and Grandpa Jackson's 60th anniversary. WAHOO! That should deserve something special in this day and age. We love grandma and grandpa J and are so happy for them. 60 years together is awesome! We had a nice little get-to-gether in the backyard at grandma and grandpa Mac's. It was so great that the weather was still cooperating this late in October.

Yeah yeah yeah - they are sideways - oh well. At least it is journaled now. I love both of these pics of them because they turned out so natural.


Off to WENDOVER for the weekend!!!

Just taking some fun pics of the kids - I love Abby in her natural state. She was just sitting so quietly on the grass listening to adult conversations, she looked sweet - so I snapped one.

Jantz too! It's hard to get Jantz to sit still - so I snapped one of him too!
Then she decided to get active...this is one of my favorite pics of her this whole year. I almost look like I know what I am doing right? :)
Josh just stayed in the same place for the whole afternoon - huge surprise! Nice lay-up J-man!
Congrats to Grandma and Grandpa J - we love you! Thanks for sharing your special day with all of us!!

0 comments: