Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tumbling
We took our cousins with us to tumbling on Friday - so much fun! I took a couple of videos but didn't think to take any still shots until the very end when Brady gave me an opportunity I couldn't pass up. They all had fun tumbling together. The lighting is really bad with all of the windows, but here are a couple of videos of Josh and Abby doing their latest passes. Josh is attempting a pass he has never tried before a round-off - whip - 2 backhandspring - whip which is actually a pretty tough pass for an 8 year old. He came really close. I can't believe they have only tumbled for one year. Abby is doing a round-off backhandspring without stopping all by herself. I wish she had more confidence because I think she could be a real natural tumbler. This is only the second week she dared to do it without stopping and by herself. I am really hoping that it gives her the confidence she needs because she really has a lot of potential.




This is Brady doing his headstand. He doesn't do these in his class back home in Arizona so staying up for almost one minute is AWESOME! He was working really hard. His legs got farther and farther apart as the seconds wore on. I will take some more pictures next week. I think by then Kelsey might be doing something really amazing. She was so cute, she would watch the other kids and think how easy everything looked - she just wanted to go for it too! She has the confidence I wish Abby had. Rock on cousins!

0 comments: