Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The full Nelson!
My family LOVES to go to South Jordan and hang out with the Nelson's. It always brings plenty of laughter and the kids love each other so much they refer to each other as "cousins." We met up with them over the Memorial Day weekend. Nothing fancy, but it doesn't matter. They all just like to hang around. They spent loads of time riding bikes and scooters through the trails at Daybreak. They all had a blast! In fact, oddly enough. The other day when I picked up an afterschool snack at the store that Josh had been asking for, I said, who is best mom ever...and with a smile on his face he said I was. Then Jantz just piped up out of nowhere and said, "well actually, I think Candice is the best mom ever!" It's ok, no hard feelings! I totally agree with him! Candice is the best! Noone compares really! She is going to love to read this!
Abby

The whole clan after attacking the ice cream guy with a cup of change! Haylee, Maggee, Lillee, Jantz, Abby, Nick, Rylee, Josh, and Hunter!
The happy couple. They are seriously sooosoooo cute together. I tried to grab a picture of them holding hands walking upstairs but I wasn't fast enough. I wish you could all hear their cute little conversation - from the minds of 4 year olds.
Here's my favorite autistic kid eva! He is amazing! He has come so far! I loved watching Hunter ride his scooter, he is more than 3 x's Jantzen's age and goes 1/4 the speed! But that is just his style! He always looks this happy. The best is just watching Hunter in the field with only a weed to keep him happy! Jantz is always telling me how funny he thinks Hunter is. Candice and I overheard him ask Hunter why he is always by himself! We cracked up over that one!
Cute little Luccee - I HAD to post this one!

Jantz tore up the trails like a madman! The kid just turned 4 this month! I seriously thought that an emergency room visit, or air evac ride to the hospital was immenient! He was cruising like you wouldn't believe down these hills and then turning the corner at the bottom on a dime. It was truly NUTS! You would have to see it to believe it!
Maggee
Then things started to get a little CrAzY!

Maybe they were tired of seeing my camera.

3 comments:

Tebbs Times said...

K seriously, you were 5 minutes from my house!! Looks like you had a ball...when are you going to plan another get together with the whole crew like Brad adn Tami did?? Hehe We should have a summer BBQ in the park somewhere...

Heidi said...

I know I loved living here! You'll love my sister, plus we'll keep in touch. I would love to take pics of your kids, It's my passion I must admit! Yeah Payton's room is pink with brown strips. We're going to put a white ribbon of some sort to split the two colors. I've got big plans! for both rooms. Koen's is not done, so no pics of that yet.

Candice said...

Ok, I didn't think that I could possibly love Jantz more but then he goes and gives me a "best mom" shout out! I am not sure that my own kids would agree but as long as Jantz believes it, I'm good. :) I will post his "suckor's" video clip today...tell him to watch for it. Thanks for the good times Donahoes!!! We love your company!