Sunday, April 20, 2008

To Heck With the Snow - We're Swimming Anyway!
Tuesday it was snowing - again, so baseball and soccer practices were cancelled. Brooke and Ty called and invited us to go to the Aquatic Center and swim. I thought, you bet! Why not let mother nature know that we don't really care if it is snowing outside - again! We can still "pretend" it's summer!
This is Jantz sporting his fat lip from an hour earlier. He was playing b-ball with his brother and was trying to beat his brother to the ball and ran face first into some furniture and put a couple of teeth through his lip. Good times!
I think this is a funny picture. Josh was all over the place! Everytime I tried to take a head count Josh was always the hardest one to find. He went down the waterslides, on the diving board, lazy river thing, lap pool, you name it!
My kids love to swim! And they had a BlAsT!
Here is Ty and Hailee going down the waterslide. Although the picture isn't high quality, you can't miss how huge Hailee's smile is! She was begging her parents to invite her cousins, so thanks goes to you Hailee for all the fun!
Josh - a puppet with a farmers tan on a string!

1 comments:

Candice said...

That picture of Hailee is the best! I am sad that my Jantz had a fat lip...tell him that I am thinking about him. :) That post makes me want to slap on our suits and take a dip. I hope my kids still remember how.