Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Dayt and I are big supporters of the environment. Please do whatever you can today to help out, and go green! Here are some ideas that we have done to help.

Global warming is an urgent, but solvable problem. That’s why I’ve joined the We Campaign, a powerful nonpartisan movement of concerned citizens that was founded by Nobel Prize Laureate and former Vice President Al Gore. We're already a million strong -- and growing each day. Will you join, too? Visit this site to learn more and add your voice: http://www.wecansolveit.org/


I just signed a petition to urge our political leaders to sign a treaty to solve the climate crisis. If you add your voice to this issue, we can have an even greater impact and help stop global warming. Please join me by signing:
http://wecansolveit.org/page/s/globaltreaty

We signed up for curbside recycling at our house. It's easy - you don't even have to sort your stuff and it's only $10 a month. Call Mountain West Recycling at 801.627.3056 or email them at MWRecycling@email.com to see if they service your area.

We also planted some trees at www.Plantabillion.org



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You so proud that I did the marathon and I'm even more proud that you are good at being GREEN...I wish I was better, thanks for the boost...and P.S. You know if you want to go with the Nicholas girls shoppin speak up and invite yourself..Its a free for all..Come at your own risk..LOL