Thursday, February 21, 2008

A night at Cami's - as Abby knows it...
For christmas Cami gave all the kids the most fabulous gift! Abby received a subscription to the Disney Princess Magazine and a sleepover at her house, with an activity of her choice! The kids have all been fighting over who gets to go first. You can see who prevailed! Abby started off the evening with her favorite food from Panda Express. Then she entered the "spa world."
Complete with flickering candles in the dark she soaked her feet while massaging her back. Then she enjoyed some sparling cider while receiving a facial! What a life!

THEN...she made a waffle bowl sundae and vegged out on the couch to watch Bridge to Terabithia and Pee Wee's Big Adventure. How lucky she was to stay up late and watch a double feature!


The next day they went shopping at Fashion Place Mall where Cami bought her a HSM2 "I Love Troy" necklace! It really can't get any better than that --- but it did!

She went to Hard Rock Cafe and bowling and to a play called "Once Upon a Mattress" based on the Princess and the Pea story. Now that is what I call SPOILED! Now you can see why they all fight to sleep at Cami's! Thanks Cami for the gift of your time - in Abby's words "the best time ever ever in my whole life!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Trish she is so stinkin cute!!!! Of course she gets it all from you!!!....I wish someone would have given me that gift for Christmas!! LOL

Brooke said...

Wow, I am so jealous. I wish I could have a sleepover at Cami's!

candice said...

I'm in line after Brooke!