Thursday, February 14, 2008


HAPPY LOVE DAY!!

This is how our day got started...Josh heads off to school with the valentine box that he created all by himself. He didn't want anything but basketball, so here he is with his version of the Energy Solutions Arena. He came up with the concept all by himself!
Jantz, Abby and myself head off to meet Grandma and Grandpa
and Aunt Cami at Boston's for our little Valentine Lunch.

Then, I drop off Abby at Kindergarten, race home for last minute preparations and then off to Josh's class for his Valentine Party. This is Josh and his cute little friend Wilson, who is REALLY good at Guitar Hero III

After the party Josh and I pick-up Abby and head off to the movie theater. Josh has been begging us for months and months to take him to the opening day of the Spiderwick Chroncicles. VERY GOOD! We loved it. Abby was really scared a couple of times so I am sure I will hear all about the nightmares tonight!



Then back home for a Donahoe family tradition...dinner by candlelight. This year I was so busy (see above) that I didn't get to do a whole lot of "gourmet" cookin. I had to take the easy way out and cook up some Stouffer's lasagna. But I topped off the dinner with a new dessert, chocolate molten lava cake with raspberry topping.

IT WAS A GOOD DAY!








1 comments:

dhoop kinara said...

cute!