Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FHE @ Surf and Swim
Josh got lucky that poor Maegan Cleverly got sick because he was able to take her ticket to the Harlem Globetrotters on Monday - thank you Maegan! Which meant that Jantz and Abby were feeling left out so...we had to do something exciting to make it up to them. They decided on Surf and Swim - much to my disappointment-again, thank you Maegan - note the sarcasm! Not only is my bod NOT ready for swimsuit season, it is about as white as the walls at Utah's only indoor beach! I told Dayt that I was 100% NOT in agreement of this choice (which wasn't one of the original choices in the first place) and he reminded me that one of my goals this year was for our family to be more "active!" BUSTED! On the positive side, I burned hundreds of calories! A couple more FHE's of this and I just might be ready for swimsuit season!





This is a picture of Jantz doing his signature move - a twist o' the wrist and point the finger, happy move!


They had tons and tons of fun!
I did take some video of them crashing into the waves but it is very dark inside so they didn't turn out too great, and then the google program lost even more resolution. But if you want to see them anyway you can go to this link:

2 comments:

Hot Shauna said...

Glad to have done it. Synus infections are NOOO fun.
Love,
Meghan :) You were close!:)

candice said...

Where are the pics of you in the swimsuit with the snow white skin!? :)