Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jr Jazz
Josh has been playing Jr Jazz Basketball for a couple of weeks now. He is doing really well. He LOVES basketball. He plays point gaurd on his cute little team. He usually averages a couple of steals each game, many assists, and his share of points. Grandma pays him for every basket he makes. I am pretty sure he has already earned enough for the Wii game he has been saving for. Last week he scored 18 points, I don't know how many he scored yesterday because I can't remember...I know! What kind of mom am I? I don't actually count the points, I am too busy watching him put the moves on the court. He is HIGHLY entertaining! He throws out a behind the back dribble or through his legs and I am laughing hysterically! I can't forget the subtle little fist pump at his side as he turns and runs back after a fast break lay-up. He cracks me up! He truly, truly thinks he will play in the NBA. Shoot for the stars JJ!!!

Bringing it down the court
Jumpshot in the paint

Dribbling in around some defenders
Going in for the fast break lay-up

0 comments: