Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It begins!
My attempt to catch-up on blogging the last quarter of 2008.
I know it seems crazy, but last week as I started going through the process of uploading my blog to a site that prints and bounds it for you into "journal" form, I realized that it wouldn't make sense to print a year that wasn't complete. I didn't really want to have to go back and post everything that I was missing - AAARGGGHH what a mess! However, it's all about the memories and they are only young once - right? I can't skip the holidays, after all, the fall IS my favorite time of year. So sorry to those of you who read this for recreation (if there are any of you in the first place) this is all about the story of our lives.....
So here starts the entire month of October 2008 in a nutshell - in no particular order!!

October 2008
Jantzen on a fieldtrip to the Pumpkin Patch with his preschool class.


All the kids wanted to "drive" the cart at the same time. I'm not going to lie, there was a little pushin and shovin going on!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I think you are so great for doing this, for playing catch up. All these photos are great! You will be so thankful you did this even though it may seem like a big pain.

I am currently working on a blog book too. Good times!

Also thanks so much for the cookies. They were awesome just like you guys! You are so thoughtful! We love you guys!!

The Mom said...

Your littlest guy displays a lot of you Trish. He's so funny! You found a great place to have fun. Maybe we'll try it next fall!