Sunday, February 08, 2009

I LOVE YA REV RUN!!

Dayt showed me this little caption the other day -- and because I love RUN'S HOUSE so much - and I know there are a couple of you out there that feel the same...I had to share because this picture is a little funny. For those of you who haven't watched the show - Joseph Simmons AKA Rev Run was always teasing his wife about her diet and exercise and what she ate on the show. Just goes to show - we should never judge....he he he
This is what the caption said = While soaking his weary bones in the Hawaiian sun on Thursday, Run D.M.C.'s Rev Run aired out his hairy, meaty breasteses. Somebody get Run a two-piece, stat!


4 comments:

Candice said...

Can you say MAN BOOBS!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What a good laugh!

Shaun - Jillian said...

I am so glad you found me! I love coming over to visit with you too! Let me know if you are able to find the blog book converting website! I will have to add you to our blog to keep in touch! Hope that is okay!

Owen said...

Hubba, hubba Rev.

PS
What blog converting website is "Shaun-Jillian" talking about? I see that Blurb is slurping blogs into books again and a friend did sharedbook.com. If you found a new one, let me know!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.