Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dear SANTA:

So this is what the kids asked Santa for this week:

Josh
Acoustic guitar
Lego Batman for the Wii

Abby
Nintendo DS
Cupcake maker

Jantzen
Moon Sand
Pixos
Power wheels (keep reading...)

Funny story...Jantz has been asking for a power wheels VERY consistently for many weeks now. Dayt and I kept trying to talk him out of it by telling him that Power Wheels are very big and probably MUCH too big to fit in Santa's sleigh. But no mater how often we told him that, he continued to tell everyone that is what he wanted. We have spent the last couple of weeks encouraging him to stay on track with the moonsand and pixos. We figure we have him brainwashed because it has started to work, he has been telling everybody that is what he wants Santa to bring. Success! Ok, fast forward to just a couple of days before Christmas. I tell him that I can't believe we haven't had the chance to go and see Santa yet and that we need to go. He asked me what we would do, (this is the kid who thrives on the play by play of the day) I told him how we would go to the mall, stand in line, sit on Santa's lap, ask for presents, tell Santa he's been good, get a candy cane - you know the whole works! I know with Jantz it has to be very detail oriented and very specific. He says to me. Oh I know just what I will say to Santa. I inquire of course with much interest. He says, I am going to ask him if power wheels can really fit in his sleigh! Drat! I am hoping Santa will come to my rescue!

1 comments:

Lara said...

So, did Santa come to your rescue? I hope you guys had a great Chrismtas!