Sunday, September 14, 2008

TEAM CARRIE
So as I mentioned before I am at my mom's house and therefore I do not have my Tivo box...translation...nothing good on TV when I actually get a second to watch. The other night I decided to check in to David Letterman because Jack Hanna was going to be on. Sidenote: If you haven't seen Jungle Jack on Letterman you are missing out because he is hilarious! Anyway, before Jack, Jessica Simpson came out - HOW ANNOYING. I did not like her attempt at country with the song she performed, but even if I had liked the song, I couldn't get past how she acted in the interview. She kept making these over the top facial expressions and sticking her tongue out all the time at the audience. Besides the fact that she kept acting dumb (shocker) and tried to add a little more "texan" to her accent. Why do girls think that acting stupid is cute? I don't get it. She also talked about Romo - of course. Then mentioned how she didn't think he wore a cup on the playing field...uh, what?? Are you kidding? She does know what he does for a living right? Sorry, I am not being a hater, I used to like her (way back in the Newlywed days) but I just don't understand this behavior...I lost a little respect for Tony wondering what the crap he sees in her. I miss Carrie.

2 comments:

Candice said...

I absolutely agree! Jessica bugs and I can't even make myself take a listen to her new album. I used to really like her but someone needs to tell her that this country is over the "dumb blonde" routine!!!!

Owen said...

I second that! She is a retard. I actually like her sister about 306 times more than her at this point. Once Newlyweds was over she was. So sorry blondie.

HI TRISH!