Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lagoon Day
The day before the cousins left we were able to spend our last moments at Lagoon. Everyone had a great time, including the Stone's (we weren't sure they would make it on many rides) BUT we were able to conquer fears together and Brady and Carly did things they NEVER thought they would! So maybe there was a little peer pressure from other cousins...I don't know, but either way it was a good last day to spend together. The next day, we moved and they took off for the valley of the sun!

So cute! Abby and Hailee


Carly overcame her biggest fear - The Wild Mouse! I don't blame her, I don't particularly like that ride either!! This is Carly and Cami, sorry I haven't zoomed and cropped this one yet.

Hailee

Josh and Carly on the ladybug drop
Kelsey
Shot of the group BEFORE rattlesnake rapids. I love this picture because they are all starting to look so grown-up.

AFTER - this picture does NOT do justice - my pants increased 2 sizes because I had to walk around with them wet for the next 4 hours!
Kels and Abby
Brooke and Hailee - she really likes the ride but she has to warm up first. This pic was obviously taken in the warm up phase
Dayt, Kelsey, Brady and Josh on the Wild Mouse
The crew before riding the spider

Cami and the kids found a way to pass the time while me and Dayt took Josh and Kelsey on the Colossus. Kels was so brave up until the boarding of the train and then she decided she would just watch. No worries Kels! I was proud of you for almost taking the plunge!
There is always next year!!!




It sure was a good 3 weeks! We had tons of fun and made lots of memories. We already miss you STONES!! Until next summer......