Sunday, August 03, 2008

24th of July
We took off to spend the day - the WHOLE day at Cherry Hill. The kids had a ball, the adults had a great time. It was nice to cool off in the heat. I have never in my LIFE seen my mom in the water for that length of time. It was amazing! I think she floated in the lazy river for 2 hours without a break! She even gave the water slide AND the cardiac canyon river ride a shot. Those of you who know my mom know that this was a huge milestone - KU-DOS to Carol. You would think that would be the one picture I have - I did take it, just with Krista's camera. I'll get that later - for shiz! It was a fun day! Here are just a few of the many pictures...




The river rat...my mom!


Dad just couldn't get the speed he needed to make it to the end of the flume!


Check out my man! All you ladies back off! Ok, so it is obvious that we needed a little sun in our family. However, so the story goes, and I will keep telling it - I didn't use an ounce of sunblock on my legs and STILL didn't get a stitch of color. No melatin I guess?
Carly and Jantzen


Abbers
Jantz chilled with grandpa - "right next" to grandpa while waiting for his muffin to finish her Brickyard 500 laps in the lazy river.
When you're 8 months pregnant, only few things can quench a gal's thirst...Brooke was a trooper! She hung in there with us all day.

We stayed so long there wasn't a crumb of food left when we were done. This is Kelsey and Josh finishing off the last bag of chips...still waiting for grandma!

Yes, this is my sister - under the blanket, and yes, it was 100 degrees outside, and YES, she is from AZ people! CrAzY! And still, waiting for grandma.

Josh and Brady


4 comments:

McDougal's said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Keep having so much fun because before we know it school is going to start. You take the greatest pics by the way...love them!

Loveland Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Love all the comments on "still waiting for grandma"

Tebbs Times said...

FUN!!! looks like you guys had ablast!! I need to hit up the water park before it
is fall!! It has been way to
o long!!

Anonymous said...

You have got to remove that horrible picture of me! - Brooke