Friday, July 11, 2008

Oakley's BirthdayParty
Jantzen's best little buddy Oakley moved to Tremonton this week. He has been staying with his grandparents next door for the past 2 months. We have LOVED having Oakley around to keep Jantzen entertained all summer. There aren't really any kids his age on this street so Jantzen was always a little bored, we were so excited for him to have a little friend right next door. They have played so well together for the last couple months. Oakley is a very sweet little boy with the biggest, brightest smile. I don't know what I will do with Jantz now that Oakley is gone...I haven't really told him yet that he moved away. Oakley turned five last week and had a little birthday party before he moved. It was so nice of his family to think about inviting my kids. His grandparents Bob and Evelynn are so kind to all my kids. We are truly going to miss them when we move. Here are a couple of pics of the party.

Jantz and Oakley with his little sister Sage
Notice the party hat on the slip and slide...classic!
These guys have the greatest backyard! Dayt and Josh and I were in the sand volleyball pit having a little fun and meanwhile Abby had joined the water fight with Bob and some of Oakley's cousins and friends from his old neighborhood. I was surprised to see Abby going after some of the boys, here she is chasing after Bob.

0 comments: