Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wall-E
Ok, so I wasn't really overexcited to go see this show. The kids were, (of course) and heard on radio disney that they were giving away FREE tickets to the premiere. Well I can't argue with FREE, so we went. The trailers that I have seen kinda makes it look a little boring. But, there is a lot more dimension to the film than what is shown in the preview. It was a little hard for my younger ones to understand some of the storyline. It was actually a kinda cute little love story. They did a really great job animating Wall-E to make him seem so humanlike with his emotions and as all Disney/Pixar movies, it was really creative. I loved the subtleness of the "go green" theme! I don't think it will be an all-time favorite of mine, but it was worth seeing and I am sure we will buy it on DVD! I would have had some great pics of the kids doing the Cha Cha slide and dancing to HSM we're all in this together with the Radio Disney dancers - (good times!) BUT the theatre went Nazi on us tonight and wouldn't let us bring in cameras or cell phones. Because it was a sneak preview and doesn't open until Friday they didn't want someone recording it. They searched our purses and bags, patroled the aisles and scanned us down with the magic wand - security was tight! So here is a picture of Wall-E and Eva in one of my favorite parts of the movie.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's way cool you got to see it early. I am excited to see it too, we took Hailee to see Kung Fu Panda last weekend and she really liked it. She has been walking around all week saying she wants to watch Kung Fu Panda. It's funny.