Sunday, May 11, 2008

Here are some random pictures from the last couple of "celebrations." On Thursday we went to Sam and Mel's for a BBQ. We celebrated Jantz's birthday and Mother's Day a little early. Today we had another "combo" celebration. It's Grandpa Gibson's birthday today and Mother's Day and we celebrated Jantzen's birthday party with my family at our house. We are thankful we have such a nice rental house that is perfect for get-togethers! I think Jantz was really happy! All the excitement and hype he had been talking about for weeks lived up to his expectations. He had a really good birthday. Thanks to everyone who took part in making it special for him. Happy Birthday buddy, I still keep hoping you will take me up on my offer to not turn 4! We have LOVED everything about you being "free."








Here is Jantz with his "contar." He was soooo excited! He said, Oh my gosh, it's a contar! I can't BELIEVE I have my very own contar! I will post some video of him ripping it up!

0 comments: