Monday, April 07, 2008

Ode to Jillian
Jillian:
I wanted to work out like the "losers" on your show
but this new video makes my throw-up flow
It kicks my butt so dang hard
It makes me realize I have lots of lard
They say you're tv's toughest trainer
Well, now I KNOW - that's a no brainer
To be healthy, that's where I am headed
So I guess in thirty days with you and I'll be shredded!

I just have to give some props to my girl Jillian. This video is the hardest 20-minute workout I have ever done. She gives you three different levels all 20 minutes each. If you are looking for something to push your body and give you a challenge without heading to the gym everyday...this is the workout for you. The first day I did level one (barely) and felt like I was about to throw-up. I have only done level 2 once and decided I would spend a little more quality time with level 1 before moving on. It is INTENSE! It is so hard that "some" people couldn't even finish level 1 the first time. But it's all good, because it is hardcore! For any of you out there looking to get your bod in shape before summer you can buy it at Wal-Mart for $9.96. Please somebody, try it and let me know if I am just a complete whimp!

1 comments:

Candice said...

I am heading to AZ for the weekend (Charlene's Birthday)...when I get home, I am SO committed to the 30 day shred. I can't wait! Keep it up T-dawg!