Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Hungry Caterpillar
Some days more than others you can see the smallest and simplest of things and smile. Today I know it's crazy but I just had to take a picture of this. Jantzen had an apple for an afternoon snack and this is what it looked like when I found it, like a little caterpillar had eaten around the middle. It made me smile!
Another thing he did that made me laugh: We were in the car running errands and he was becoming more and more frustrated with every stop. He kept telling me there was so much traffic we would never get home. Trying to distract him I said, "well if that car would just move over we could get by." To which he replied (here comes the "Aunt Baxism") "Gosh car, just move damn nugget!" It took me a minute to figure out where he learned that...it wasn't me! He was trying to say Dag Nabbit!
In Another conversation he was talking to Dayt about how high Dayt could kick the soccer ball. Dayt told him he could kick it all the way to the moon. Jantz said...(with dramatic pause) Ohhhh...my.....gosh! Do it! He brings me smiles and laughs everyday! There is just something about 3yr olds! It's such a fun age. He turns 4 next month and is so excited! He has been counting it down since Maggee's birthday on April 4th. I put up this counter so I didn't have to go to the calendar every morning and count the days till his birthday!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Can I say it again? I love Jantz! He is too cute and funny. I am so happy I will have him as a son in law someday. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so cute...I love this age too they say the funnest things. I just don't want Averie to get any older, I kinda wish she would stay this age forever... Jantz is so cute..To bad Maggee has already put dibs up...LOL