Monday, March 10, 2008

Part 2 - Friend Birthday Party
On Saturday she had a "few" friends over for a birthday party. She and I had been planning this really fun Hannah Montana party with 5 or 6 girls with lots of really fun "girly" things to do. Then after all these hours of planning the most wonderful party. Abby decided that there were lots of boys she wanted to invite. She decided she would rather scrap all the Hannah plans and just do some regular party games so she could include the boys! OK?? I couldn't believe I was starting from scratch all over again. BUT, IT IS HER BIRTHDAY RIGHT? I was just happy that my VERY shy little girl was wanting to socialize with so many people...even boys! Being the wonderful parent I am, I said sure! So, we planned to play some lame party games instead, which was fine. The kids had a wonderful time and had no idea we had to change everything at the last minute. In fact, she even received her first ever phone call from a boy that morning! She was hilarious! I would've given my right arm to have a video camera in my hand for that call. She just grined from ear to ear, kept closing her eyes, jumped up and down over and over and fanned her hands in the air. She hardly said anything! It was so-SO cute! At one point she was so embarrassed that she just quit talking all together and I had to grab the phone and finish the conversation! It was really funny!

Doing the limbo, to Hannah Montana - of course!
And what 6 year old birthday party would be complete without a Hannah cake???

Playing one of those "lame" party games - musical spots! At least we played Hannah music right? I am sure you saw that one coming!!

Pin the necklace on the pop star. Can you guess which one??

This is a picture of Abby with all her little "peeps!"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!!!!!!!! how many people did you let her have!!!!!1 lucky!!!!!1!!!
-Meghan