Monday, March 31, 2008

I-Spy a Ladybug

Here is a picture of Jantz watching a movie with his new "pet" ladybug. He found a ladybug in the house (we seem to find them here and there all the time) and he carried it around and let it walk all over him for an hour or so before he lost track of it.
Some funny things he said recently:
Mom, if I catch a leprechaun I will tell them I want to wish for them to go to heaven and bring back great grandma "Hamlin." (Who he never met) Then Dayton and I had a lengthy conversation with all 3 kids about why we don't think it is possible for leprechauns to bring back the dead. Some of the responses were: Josh said of course they can, they are magic. Jantz, said he just knows they can - he "swears!"
Mom, how old is Miley Cyrus? I say - 14. He says, wow! She is so old! She is the best singer. How old is Hannah Montana? I say, 14. Oh my gosh, they are BOTH the same!

1 comments:

Kelsey Stone said...

Hi it's Kelsey. I love you guys!! Go Abby, GO!!! You look great at soccer!! And I love Jansen's personality!! You guys ROCK!!

Love,

Kelsey