Monday, March 10, 2008

ArE We DoNe YeT? Part 4
Ok, here we are at the end of the very busy weekend...I'm tired all over again just blogging all the details. Are you still with me? We close out the celebration on Sunday with a visit from Grandpa Dave and off to another shindig at Grandma Gibson's with her second "dual" birthday party of the weekend! Abby is really good about sharing her birthday. She thinks it is a lot of fun to have her Aunt Cami share the day with her. She even offered to let Cami choose dinner and dessert...Hawaiian haystacks and Mud Pie. It was really funny the first time Abby heard what treat Cami chose. When I told her mud pie she started crying and said "Why do you think I would want to eat mud for a treat. I don't like eating mud!" It was kinda cute. For those who aren't familiar with "Mud Pie" it is vanilla ice cream sandwiched top and bottom with crushed oreos and homemade hot fudge sauce drizzled over the top - delish!
Grandpa Dave stopped over for a visit and brought her favorite DVD and CD - "Bridge to Terribithia" and Radio Disney Jams 10




And THAT my friends, is how you party when you're six!

0 comments: